Thursday, February 11, 2010

More "documentary" photos




I decided to "document" Girls' Club. Emily and Annarose pestered me for about a year to start a girl scout troop. Their big brothers are in Boy Scouts and do all sorts of fun things. I wasn't up for the official Girl Scouts with all its attendant rules and requirements, so I agreed to start a "girls' club" where we do scoutlike activites. So far it's mostly been crafty things, but I promised a camping trip in the spring.





Making valentines - we certainly had plenty of supplies: punches, stamps, glitters, paint, markers, felt, fancy scissors. The girls went crazy!

If messiness is a sign of creativity- we were super creative!!














Besides making valentines, we started learning to crochet.












Posted by Picasa

No comments: